Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to Plexin D1
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Plexin D1 antibody
See all Plexin D1 primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to Plexin D1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Cow, Dog, Pig
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.5% Tris, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab28762 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|Flow Cyt||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
Tissue specificityDetected at low levels in heart, placenta, lung, skeletal muscle, kidney, thymus and liver. Detected at very low levels in brain, colon, spleen, small intestine and peripheral blood leukocytes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the plexin family.
Contains 3 IPT/TIG domains.
Contains 1 Sema domain.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- KIAA0620 antibody
- MGC75353 antibody
- PLEX D1 antibody
Immunofluorescence analysis of paraformaldehyde fixed HeLa cells, permeabilized with 0.15% Triton. Incubated with ab28762 for 1 hour (10 µg/ml) followed by Alexa Fluor® 488 secondary antibody (2 µg/ml), showing membrane/cytoplasmic staining. The nuclear stain is DAPI (blue).
Negative control: Unimmunized goat IgG (10 µg/ml) followed by Alexa Fluor® 488 secondary antibody (2 µg/ml).
Flow cytometric analysis of paraformaldehyde fixed K562 cells (blue line), permeabilized with 0.5% Triton. Incubated with ab28762 for 1 hour (10 µg/ml) followed by Alexa Fluor® 488 secondary antibody (2 µg/ml).
IgG control: Unimmunized goat IgG (black line) followed by Alexa Fluor® 488 secondary antibody.
ab28762 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Yoshida Y et al. Peptide vaccine for semaphorin3E ameliorates systemic glucose intolerance in mice with dietary obesity. Sci Rep 9:3858 (2019). PubMed: 30846754
- Smolkin T et al. Complexes of plexin-A4 and plexin-D1 convey semaphorin-3C signals to induce cytoskeletal collapse in the absence of neuropilins. J Cell Sci 131:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29661844
- Zhou YF et al. Sema3E/PlexinD1 inhibition is a therapeutic strategy for improving cerebral perfusion and restoring functional loss after stroke in aged rats. Neurobiol Aging 70:102-116 (2018). PubMed: 30007159
- Rademacher S et al. Metalloprotease-mediated cleavage of PlexinD1 and its sequestration to actin rods in the motoneuron disease spinal muscular atrophy (SMA). Hum Mol Genet 26:3946-3959 (2017). PubMed: 29016853
- Mazzotta C et al. Plexin-D1/Semaphorin 3E pathway may contribute to dysregulation of vascular tone control and defective angiogenesis in systemic sclerosis. Arthritis Res Ther 17:221 (2015). PubMed: 26292963
- Parikh T et al. Proteomic analyses of corneal tissue subjected to alkali exposure. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 52:1819-31 (2011). WB . PubMed: 20861482
- Sakurai A et al. Semaphorin 3E initiates antiangiogenic signaling through plexin D1 by regulating Arf6 and R-Ras. Mol Cell Biol 30:3086-98 (2010). WB, ICC/IF, IP ; Human, Mouse, African green monkey . PubMed: 20385769