Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR9242] to PLSCR3
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-PLSCR3 antibody [EPR9242]
See all PLSCR3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR9242] to PLSCR3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,ICC/IF,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human PLSCR3 aa 1-100 (N terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Human fetal lung and BxPC 3 lysates.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab137128 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa.|
FunctionMay mediate accelerated ATP-independent bidirectional transbilayer migration of phospholipids upon binding calcium ions that results in a loss of phospholipid asymmetry in the plasma membrane. May play a central role in the initiation of fibrin clot formation, in the activation of mast cells and in the recognition of apoptotic and injured cells by the reticuloendothelial system.
Tissue specificityExpressed in heart, placenta, lung, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney, pancreas, spleen, thymus, prostate, uterus, small intestine and peripheral blood lymphocytes. Not detected in testis, brain and liver.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the phospholipid scramblase family.
- Information by UniProt
- Ca(2+)-dependent phospholipid scramblase 3 antibody
- Phospholipid scramblase 3 antibody
- PL scramblase 3 antibody
ab137128 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Chao H et al. Cardiolipin-Dependent Mitophagy Guides Outcome after Traumatic Brain Injury. J Neurosci 39:1930-1943 (2019). PubMed: 30626699
- Luévano-Martínez LA & Kowaltowski AJ Topological characterization of the mitochondrial phospholipid scramblase 3. FEBS Lett 591:4056-4066 (2017). PubMed: 29171872