Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [MECA-32] to PLVAP/PV-1
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, IP, IHC-Fr, ICC, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-PLVAP/PV-1 antibody [MECA-32]
See all PLVAP/PV-1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [MECA-32] to PLVAP/PV-1
This antibody is specific to PLVAP/PV-1.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, IP, IHC-Fr, ICC, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Mouse PLVAP/PV-1.
- Embryonic and adult mouse endothelial cell surfaces with the exceptions of cardiac, skeletal muscle and brain.
Previously labelled as PLVAP.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesThis antibody was purified from cell culture supernatant.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab27853 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ab18450 - Rat monoclonal IgG2a, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Acetone fixed sections.
|WB||1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 50 - 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa).|
FunctionInvolved in the formation of stomatal and fenestral diaphragms of caveolae. May function in microvascular permeability.
Tissue specificityExpressed in lung, kidney, heart, aorta, placenta, muscle, pituitary gland, adrenals, mammary gland, bladder, lymph node, bone marrow, trachea, digestive tract, liver and tumor-associated endothelium.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Membrane > caveola. Cytoplasm > perinuclear region. Membrane-associated protein of caveolae. Found in fenestral and stomatal diaphragms in fenestrated endothelia and transendothelial channels. Also colocalized with CAV1 in perinuclear region.
- Information by UniProt
- FELS antibody
- Fenestrated endothelial linked structure protein antibody
- Fenestrated endothelial-linked structure protein antibody
ab27853 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Tian M et al. NL1 expression level in Nrx1ß and the excitability of PV interneurons in mice with POCD. Exp Ther Med 17:3117-3123 (2019). PubMed: 30936983
- Englinger B et al. Intrinsic fluorescence of the clinically approved multikinase inhibitor nintedanib reveals lysosomal sequestration as resistance mechanism in FGFR-driven lung cancer. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 36:122 (2017). PubMed: 28882160
- Wang XL et al. VEGFR-3 blocking deteriorates inflammation with impaired lymphatic function and different changes in lymphatic vessels in acute and chronic colitis. Am J Transl Res 8:827-41 (2016). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 27158372
- Elgueta R et al. Endothelial Plasmalemma Vesicle-Associated Protein Regulates the Homeostasis of Splenic Immature B Cells and B-1 B Cells. J Immunol 197:3970-3981 (2016). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 27742829
- Menezes MJ et al. The extracellular matrix protein laminin a2 regulates the maturation and function of the blood-brain barrier. J Neurosci 34:15260-80 (2014). PubMed: 25392494
- Aguilera KY & Brekken RA Hypoxia Studies with Pimonidazole in vivo. Bio Protoc 4:N/A (2014). PubMed: 27453908
- Orosz CG et al. Treatment with anti-vascular cell adhesion molecule 1 monoclonal antibody induces long-term murine cardiac allograft acceptance. Transplantation 56:453-60 (1993). PubMed: 7689262
- Pelletier RP et al. Analysis of inflammatory endothelial changes, including VCAM-1 expression, in murine cardiac grafts. Transplantation 55:315-20 (1993). PubMed: 7679529