Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [40B7] to Pma1
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Pma1 antibody [40B7]
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [40B7] to Pma1
SpecificityReacts with Pma1p based on the size of the band detected on western blots and the immunofluorescence localization pattern.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Raised against yeast membrane preps, screened by immunofluorescence and blotting.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.065% Sodium azide
Constituent: Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Purification notesSterile filtered.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4645 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 100 kDa. (cell lysates, ECL detection). For non-ECL western detection methods, 1/1000 - 1/5000. Also detects Pma1p-containing fusion proteins on western blots.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
RelevancePma1p is a plasma membrane ATPase.
- Plasma membrane ATPase 1 antibody
- Plasma membrane H+ ATPase antibody
- Pma 1 antibody
For Pma1 staining cells were grown to a density of 1 A600/ml, rapidly fixed by direct addition of formaldehyde for 30 minutes, and then harvested and fixed overnight with 4.4% formaldehyde in 0.1 m potassium phosphate, pH 6.5. Before staining, fixed cells were permeabilized with 2% SDS. They were then stained with ab4645 followed by incubation with goat anti-mouse IgG conjugated to Alexa Fluor 488. Stained cells were visualized under fluorescein fluorescence optics on a Zeiss Axioplan 2 fluorescence microscope. Nomarski images (left panels) and indirect immunofluorescence (right panels) are shown for each field.
ab4645 has been referenced in 22 publications.
- Tremblay-Laganière C et al. Polychlorinated biphenyl 126 exposure in rats alters skeletal muscle mitochondrial function. Environ Sci Pollut Res Int 26:2375-2386 (2019). PubMed: 30467749
- Geva Y et al. Two novel effectors of trafficking and maturation of the yeast plasma membrane H+ -ATPase. Traffic 18:672-682 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28727280
- Simpkins JA et al. Disruption of a cystine transporter downregulates expression of genes involved in sulfur regulation and cellular respiration. Biol Open 5:689-97 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27142334
- Baron JA et al. Cu/Zn superoxide dismutase and the proton ATPase Pma1p of Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 462:251-6 (2015). PubMed: 25956063
- Smardon AM et al. The RAVE complex is an isoform-specific V-ATPase assembly factor in yeast. Mol Biol Cell 25:356-67 (2014). ICC/IF ; Saccharomyces cerevisiae . PubMed: 24307682