Product nameAnti-PNCK antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PNCK
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Human PNCK aa 1-115.
Database link: Q6P2M8
- WB: HeLa, MCF7, Jurkat, Raji, U-87 MG and HepG2 whole cell lysate (ab7900); Rat liver tissue lysate; Mouse brain and kidney tissue lysate. IHC-P: Human appendix tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.03% Proclin
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesPurity >95%
- HeLa whole cell lysate (ab150035)
- HepG2 whole cell lysate (ab166833)
- Mouse kidney normal tissue lysate - total protein (ab29305)
- MCF7 whole cell lysate (ab29537)
- HeLa whole cell lysate (ab29545)
- Raji whole cell lysate (ab30124)
- Jurkat whole cell lysate (ab30128)
- Mouse brain tissue lysate - total protein (ab30151)
- MCF7 whole cell lysate (ab3871)
- Mouse brain tissue lysate - total protein (ab4022)
- Jurkat whole cell lysate (ab7899)
- HepG2 whole cell lysate (ab7900)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab235093 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/5000.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/500.|
FunctionCalcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase belonging to a proposed calcium-triggered signaling cascade. In vitro phosphorylates CREB1 and SYN1/synapsin I. Phosphorylates and activates CAMK1.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CaMK subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated by CAMKK1.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
- Information by UniProt
- Calcium/calmodulin dependent protein kinase type 1B antibody
- Calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase type 1B antibody
- CaM KI beta antibody
Paraffin-embedded human appendix tissue stained for PNCK using ab235093 at 1/100 dilution in immunohistochemical analysis.
After dewaxing and hydration, antigen retrieval was mediated by high pressure in a citrate buffer (pH 6.0). Section was blocked with 10% normal goat serum 30 minutes at RT. Then primary antibody (1% BSA) was incubated at 4°C overnight. The primary is detected by a biotinylated secondary antibody and visualized using an HRP conjugated SP system.
All lanes : Anti-PNCK antibody (ab235093) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa (human epithelial cell line from cervix adenocarcinoma) whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : MCF7 (human breast adenocarcinoma cell line) whole cell lysate
Lane 3 : Jurkat (human T cell leukemia cell line from peripheral blood) whole cell lysate
Lane 4 : Raji (human Burkitt's lymphoma cell line) whole cell lysate
Lane 5 : U87-MG (human glioblastoma-astrocytoma epithelial cell line) whole cell lysate
Lane 6 : HepG2 (human liver hepatocellular carcinoma cell line) whole cell lysate
Lane 7 : Rat liver tissue lysate
Lane 8 : Mouse brain tissue lysate
Lane 9 : Mouse kidney tissue lysate
All lanes : Goat polyclonal to rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
ab235093 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.