Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [PLY-4] to Pneumolysin
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG1
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.50
Constituent: 0.06% Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab71810 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 3 µg/ml.|
Cellular localizationPlasma membrane
ab71810 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Codemo M et al. Immunomodulatory Effects of Pneumococcal Extracellular Vesicles on Cellular and Humoral Host Defenses. MBio 9:N/A (2018). WB, ICC/IF . PubMed: 29636428
- Maurer J et al. Missing elimination via membrane vesicle shedding contributes to the diminished calcium sensitivity of listeriolysin O. Sci Rep 8:15846 (2018). PubMed: 30367146
- Zhao X et al. Morin Moderates the Biotoxicity of Pneumococcal Pneumolysin by Weakening the Oligomers' Formation. Chem Pharm Bull (Tokyo) 65:538-544 (2017). PubMed: 28566646
- Shenoy AT et al. Streptococcus pneumoniae in the heart subvert the host response through biofilm-mediated resident macrophage killing. PLoS Pathog 13:e1006582 (2017). PubMed: 28841717
- Li P et al. Streptococcus pneumoniae induces autophagy through the inhibition of the PI3K-I/Akt/mTOR pathway and ROS hypergeneration in A549 cells. PLoS One 10:e0122753 (2015). PubMed: 25803050