Product nameAnti-PNMT antibody [EPR7547(2)]
See all PNMT primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR7547(2)] to PNMT
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to residues in Human PNMT (Uniprot: P11086).
- WB: Recombinant Human PNMT protein (ab89368), K562 cell lysate and human adrenal gland and mouse kidney tissue lysates. ICC/IF: K562 cells.
Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with this species. Please contact us for more information.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab167427 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/100.|
FunctionConverts noradrenaline to adrenaline.
PathwayCatecholamine biosynthesis; (R)-adrenaline biosynthesis; (R)-adrenaline from (R)-noradrenaline: step 1/1.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NNMT/PNMT/TEMT family.
- Information by UniProt
- Noradrenaline N-methyltransferase antibody
- PENT antibody
- Phenylethanolamine N-methyltransferase antibody
All lanes : Anti-PNMT antibody [EPR7547(2)] (ab167427) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : K562 lysate
Lane 2 : Human adrenal gland lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat anti-rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 31 kDa
Immunofluorescence analysis of K562 cells, labeling PNMT using ab167427 at a 1/50 dilution.
Anti-PNMT antibody [EPR7547(2)] (ab167427) at 1/1000 dilution + Mouse kidney tissue lysate at 20 µg
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) (ab97051) at 1/20000 dilution
Predicted band size: 31 kDa
Observed band size: 31 kDa
Exposure time: 3 minutes
Blocking and dilution buffer: 5% NFDM/TBST.
This product has been referenced in:
- Ni H et al. Three-dimensional image reconstruction of distribution of Pnmt+cell-derived cells in murine heart. Sci Data 4:170134 (2017). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 28949324) »
- Mahata SK et al. Effect of heart failure on catecholamine granule morphology and storage in chromaffin cells. J Endocrinol 230:309-23 (2016). Read more (PubMed: 27402067) »