Product nameAnti-Poliovirus (type 1-3) antibody (HRP)
See all Poliovirus (type 1-3) primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to Poliovirus (type 1-3) (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Other species
Tissue/ cell preparation: Pool of purified Poliovirus (types 1-3).
The purified IgG fraction is covalently coupled to a highly purified preparation of horseradish peroxidase (RZ >3). Care is taken to ensure adequate conjugation while preserving maximum enzyme activity. Free enzyme is absent. Estimated molar HRP:IgG substitution is 2-3.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.002% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesSodium sulphate precipitation
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab23500 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
RelevancePoliovirus is a single stranded RNA virus and a member of the Picornavirus family. It has three strains: Poliovirus 1, 2 and 3.
Cellular localizationWhole virus
ab23500 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.