Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to Poliovirus (type 1-3) (HRP)
- Suitable for: ICC/IF
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Poliovirus (type 1-3) antibody (HRP)
See all Poliovirus (type 1-3) primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to Poliovirus (type 1-3) (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Other species
Tissue/ cell preparation: Pool of purified Poliovirus (types 1-3).
The purified IgG fraction is covalently coupled to a highly purified preparation of horseradish peroxidase (RZ >3). Care is taken to ensure adequate conjugation while preserving maximum enzyme activity. Free enzyme is absent. Estimated molar HRP:IgG substitution is 2-3.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.002% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesSodium sulphate precipitation
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab23500 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
RelevancePoliovirus is a single stranded RNA virus and a member of the Picornavirus family. It has three strains: Poliovirus 1, 2 and 3.
Cellular localizationWhole virus
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab23500 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.