Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to POLRMT
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA
- Reacts with: Recombinant fragment
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-POLRMT antibody
See all POLRMT primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to POLRMT
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Recombinant fragment
Predicted to work with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human POLRMT (C terminal).
This product was previously labelled as mtRNA polymerase
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesPurity >90%
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab93102 in the following tested applications.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 138 kDa. for 2 hours. This antibody has been tested in Western blot against the recombinant peptide used as an immunogen. We have no data on detection of endogenous protein.|
|ELISA||1/2000 - 1/5000.|
FunctionDNA-dependent RNA polymerase catalyzes the transcription of mitochondrial DNA into RNA using the four ribonucleoside triphosphates as substrates.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the phage and mitochondrial RNA polymerase family.
- Information by UniProt
- APOLMT antibody
- DNA-directed RNA polymerase antibody
- DNA-directed RNA polymerase mitochondrial antibody
ab93102 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Chatterjee A et al. MOF Acetyl Transferase Regulates Transcription and Respiration in Mitochondria. Cell 167:722-738.e23 (2016). PubMed: 27768893
- Lee YL et al. Transcription of muscle actin genes by a nuclear form of mitochondrial RNA polymerase. PLoS One 6:e22583 (2011). ChIP ; Human . PubMed: 21799907