Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to POMC
- Reacts with: Pig
- Isotype: IgG
- Research with confidence – consistent and reproducible results with every batch
- Long-term and scalable supply – powered by recombinant technology for fast production
- Success from the first experiment – confirmed specificity through extensive validation
- Ethical standards compliant – production is animal-free
Product nameAnti-POMC antibody
See all POMC primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to POMC
SpecificityRecognizes porcine POMC Precursor (27-52): 100%
Species reactivityReacts with: Pig
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Human, a wide range of other species
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.50
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Purification notesPurified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- Information by UniProt
- ACTH antibody
- Adrenocorticotropic hormone antibody
- Adrenocorticotropin antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab16519 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Customer reviews and Q&As
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES"
For licensing inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org