Publishing research using ab66597? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab66597 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Wei Y et al. Ribosylation triggering Alzheimer's disease-like Tau hyperphosphorylation via activation of CaMKII. Aging Cell 14:754-63 (2015). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 26095350
- DeGrande ST et al. Molecular mechanisms underlying cardiac protein phosphatase 2A regulation in heart. J Biol Chem 288:1032-46 (2013). WB . PubMed: 23204520
- Benziane B et al. Activation of AMP-activated Protein Kinase Stimulates Na+,K+-ATPase Activity in Skeletal Muscle Cells. J Biol Chem 287:23451-63 (2012). WB . PubMed: 22610379
- Li T et al. Microcystin-LR (MCLR) Induces a Compensation of PP2A Activity Mediated by a4 Protein in HEK293 Cells. Int J Biol Sci 7:740-52 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21698000
- Finnegan S et al. A stress survival response in retinal cells mediated through inhibition of the serine / threonine phosphatase PP2A. Eur J Neurosci : (2010). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 20636478
- Hombauer H et al. Generation of active protein phosphatase 2A is coupled to holoenzyme assembly. PLoS Biol 5:e155 (2007). PubMed: 17550305
- Sontag E et al. Downregulation of protein phosphatase 2A carboxyl methylation and methyltransferase may contribute to Alzheimer disease pathogenesis. J Neuropathol Exp Neurol 63:1080-91 (2004). PubMed: 15535135
- Sontag E et al. Altered expression levels of the protein phosphatase 2A ABalphaC enzyme are associated with Alzheimer disease pathology. J Neuropathol Exp Neurol 63:287-301 (2004). PubMed: 15099019
- Fellner T et al. A novel and essential mechanism determining specificity and activity of protein phosphatase 2A (PP2A) in vivo. Genes Dev 17:2138-50 (2003). PubMed: 12952889