Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR13087(B)] to PPA2
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, IP, WB
- Reacts with: Human
Product nameAnti-PPA2 antibody [EPR13087(B)]
See all PPA2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR13087(B)] to PPA2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, IP, WBmore details
Unsuitable for: ICC/IF or IHC-P
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide (the amino acid sequence is considered to be commercially sensitive) within Human PPA2 aa 300 to the C-terminus (Cysteine residue). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: Q9H2U2
- Human fetal liver, HepG2, human fetal kidney, U87-MG and 293T lysates; 293 cells.
Mouse, Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab177935 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||1/10 - 1/100.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|IP||1/10 - 1/100.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa.|
Tissue specificityDetected in brain, gastric carcinoma, lung, ovary, skeletal muscle, umbilical cord blood and a cell line derived from kidney proximal tubule epithelium.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PPase family.
- Information by UniProt
- HSPC124 antibody
- Inorganic pyrophosphatase 2 antibody
- Inorganic pyrophosphatase 2, mitochondrial antibody
All lanes : Anti-PPA2 antibody [EPR13087(B)] (ab177935) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human fetal liver lysate
Lane 2 : HepG2 lysate
Lane 3 : Human fetal kidney lysate
Lane 4 : U87-MG lysate
Lane 5 : 293T lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 38 kDa
Flow cytometric analysis of permeabilized 293 cells labeling PPA2 with ab177935 at 1/10 dilution (red) compared to a rabbit IgG negative control (green).
Western blot analysis on immunoprecipitation pellet from U87-MG cell lysate using ab177935.
ab177935 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Kennedy H et al. Sudden Cardiac Death Due to Deficiency of the Mitochondrial Inorganic Pyrophosphatase PPA2. Am J Hum Genet 99:674-682 (2016). PubMed: 27523597
- Guimier A et al. Biallelic PPA2 Mutations Cause Sudden Unexpected Cardiac Arrest in Infancy. Am J Hum Genet 99:666-673 (2016). PubMed: 27523598