Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to PPAR delta
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-PPAR delta antibody
See all PPAR delta primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PPAR delta
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Cow, Dog, Pig
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 129-378 of Human PPAR delta.
- Molt-4 and Mouse brown adipose tissue whole cell lysates; A549 Xenograft tissue.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.025% Proclin 300
Constituents: 78% PBS, 1% BSA, 20% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine)
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab137724 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/1000.
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol using 10mM Citrate buffer (pH6.0) or Tris-EDTA buffer (pH8.0)
Incubate the sections in 3% H2O2 at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Incubate the sections in 1.5% goat serum (dilute goat serum by 1xPBS) at room temperature for 30 minutes.
FunctionLigand-activated transcription factor. Receptor that binds peroxisome proliferators such as hypolipidemic drugs and fatty acids. Has a preference for poly-unsaturated fatty acids, such as gamma-linoleic acid and eicosapentanoic acid. Once activated by a ligand, the receptor binds to promoter elements of target genes. Regulates the peroxisomal beta-oxidation pathway of fatty acids. Functions as transcription activator for the acyl-CoA oxidase gene. Decreases expression of NPC1L1 once activated by a ligand.
Tissue specificityUbiquitous with maximal levels in placenta and skeletal muscle.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the nuclear hormone receptor family. NR1 subfamily.
Contains 1 nuclear receptor DNA-binding domain.
- Information by UniProt
- FAAR antibody
- MGC3931 antibody
- NR1C2 antibody
Anti-PPAR delta antibody (ab137724) at 1/1000 dilution + Molt4 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size: 50 kDa
10% SDS PAGE
Anti-PPAR delta antibody (ab137724) at 1/1000 dilution + Mouse brown adipose tissue whole cell lysate
at 50 µg
Predicted band size: 50 kDa
10% SDS PAGE
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded A549 xenograft tissue labelling PPAR delta with ab137724 at 1/100 dilution.
ab137724 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Shao M et al. Identification of the active compounds and drug targets of Chinese medicine in heart failure based on the PPARs-RXRa pathway. J Ethnopharmacol 257:112859 (2020). PubMed: 32294506
- Zhou X et al. Mature myelin maintenance requires Qki to coactivate PPARß-RXRa-mediated lipid metabolism. J Clin Invest 130:2220-2236 (2020). PubMed: 32202512
- Maurya SK et al. Sarcolipin Signaling Promotes Mitochondrial Biogenesis and Oxidative Metabolism in Skeletal Muscle. Cell Rep 24:2919-2931 (2018). PubMed: 30208317
- Li XH et al. Neuroprotective effects of sodium hydrosulfide against ß-amyloid-induced neurotoxicity. Int J Mol Med 38:1152-60 (2016). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 27511125
- Maurya SK et al. Sarcolipin Is a Key Determinant of the Basal Metabolic Rate, and Its Overexpression Enhances Energy Expenditure and Resistance against Diet-induced Obesity. J Biol Chem 290:10840-9 (2015). PubMed: 25713078