Publishing research using ab21209? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab21209 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Blitek A & Szymanska M Regulation of expression and role of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors (PPARs) in luminal epithelial and stromal cells of the porcine endometrium. Theriogenology 127:88-101 (2019). PubMed: 30677596
- Borland MG et al. Inhibition of tumorigenesis by peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR)-dependent cell cycle blocks in human skin carcinoma cells. Toxicology 404-405:25-32 (2018). PubMed: 29729928
- Szczepanska AA et al. The influence of arachidonic acid metabolites on PPAR and RXR expression in bovine uterine cells. Gen Comp Endocrinol 262:27-35 (2018). WB ; Cow . PubMed: 29510153
- Borland MG et al. Editor's Highlight: PPARß/d and PPAR? Inhibit Melanoma Tumorigenicity by Modulating Inflammation and Apoptosis. Toxicol Sci 159:436-448 (2017). PubMed: 28962521
- Borland MG et al. Modulation of aryl hydrocarbon receptor (AHR)-dependent signaling by peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor ß/d (PPARß/d) in keratinocytes. Carcinogenesis N/A:N/A (2014). PubMed: 24639079
- Foreman JE et al. Functional characterization of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-ß/d expression in colon cancer. Mol Carcinog 50:884-900 (2011). PubMed: 21400612
- Borland MG et al. Stable over-expression of PPARß/d and PPAR? to examine receptor signaling in human HaCaT keratinocytes. Cell Signal 23:2039-50 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21843636
- Minamiyama Y et al. Iron restriction improves type 2 diabetes mellitus in Otsuka Long-Evans Tokushima fatty rats. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 298:E1140-9 (2010). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 20215574