Publishing research using ab8937? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab8937 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Mandai S et al. WNK1 regulates skeletal muscle cell hypertrophy by modulating the nuclear localization and transcriptional activity of FOXO4. Sci Rep 8:9101 (2018). PubMed: 29904119
- Mukherjee S et al. Boosting efferocytosis in alveolar space using BCG vaccine to protect host against influenza pneumonia. PLoS One 12:e0180143 (2017). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 28686604
- Ozaki R et al. Reprogramming of the retinoic acid pathway in decidualizing human endometrial stromal cells. PLoS One 12:e0173035 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28253328
- Heck BE et al. PPAR-d Agonist With Mesenchymal Stem Cells Induces Type II Collagen-Producing Chondrocytes in Human Arthritic Synovial Fluid. Cell Transplant 26:1405-1417 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28901183
- Roy A et al. Identification and characterization of PPARa ligands in the hippocampus. Nat Chem Biol 12:1075-1083 (2016). PubMed: 27748752
- He J et al. MuRF2 regulates PPAR?1 activity to protect against diabetic cardiomyopathy and enhance weight gain induced by a high fat diet. Cardiovasc Diabetol 14:97 (2015). PubMed: 26242235
- Mao F et al. 15-Lipoxygenase-1 suppression of colitis-associated colon cancer through inhibition of the IL-6/STAT3 signaling pathway. FASEB J 29:2359-70 (2015). PubMed: 25713055
- Sharif O et al. The triggering receptor expressed on myeloid cells 2 inhibits complement component 1q effector mechanisms and exerts detrimental effects during pneumococcal pneumonia. PLoS Pathog 10:e1004167 (2014). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 24945405
- Gatfield D et al. Integration of microRNA miR-122 in hepatic circadian gene expression. Genes Dev 23:1313-26 (2009). IP ; Mouse . PubMed: 19487572
- Mazzatti DJ et al. Muscle unloading-induced metabolic remodeling is associated with acute alterations in PPARdelta and UCP-3 expression. Physiol Genomics 34:149-61 (2008). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 18445701
- Amengual J et al. Retinoic acid treatment increases lipid oxidation capacity in skeletal muscle of mice. Obesity (Silver Spring) 16:585-91 (2008). PubMed: 18239600