Publishing research using ab133101? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab133101 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Shou X et al. Emodin, A Chinese Herbal Medicine, Inhibits Reoxygenation-Induced Injury in Cultured Human Aortic Endothelial Cells by Regulating the Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor-? (PPAR-?) and Endothelial Nitric Oxide Synthase (eNOS) Signaling Pathway. Med Sci Monit 24:643-651 (2018). Functional Studies ; Human . PubMed: 29386501
- Hsu CP et al. Endothelial-cell inflammation and damage by reactive oxygen species are prevented by propofol via ABCA1-mediated cholesterol efflux. Int J Med Sci 15:978-985 (2018). PubMed: 30013438
- Wu SH et al. Signal transduction involved in lipoxin A4-induced protection of tubular epithelial cells against hypoxia/reoxygenation injury. Mol Med Rep 15:1682-1692 (2017). Functional Studies ; Human . PubMed: 28259922
- Wang G et al. Simvastatin induces cell cycle arrest and inhibits proliferation of bladder cancer cells via PPAR? signalling pathway. Sci Rep 6:35783 (2016). PubMed: 27779188
- Ahmad I et al. Sleeping Beauty screen reveals Pparg activation in metastatic prostate cancer. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 113:8290-5 (2016). PubMed: 27357679
- Palomba L et al. Negative Regulation of Leptin-induced Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) Formation by Cannabinoid CB1 Receptor Activation in Hypothalamic Neurons. J Biol Chem 290:13669-77 (2015). PubMed: 25869131
- Ragab D et al. Cilostazol Renoprotective Effect: Modulation of PPAR-?, NGAL, KIM-1 and IL-18 Underlies Its Novel Effect in a Model of Ischemia-Reperfusion. PLoS One 9:e95313 (2014). PubMed: 24816434
- Jiang Y et al. Pioglitazone normalizes insulin signaling in the diabetic rat retina through reduction in tumor necrosis factor a and suppressor of cytokine signaling 3. J Biol Chem 289:26395-405 (2014). Functional Studies . PubMed: 25086044
- Samokhvalov V et al. PPAR? signaling is required for mediating EETs protective effects in neonatal cardiomyocytes exposed to LPS. Front Pharmacol 5:242 (2014). Functional Studies ; Rat . PubMed: 25426073
- Schwabl P et al. Pioglitazone decreases portosystemic shunting by modulating inflammation and angiogenesis in cirrhotic and non-cirrhotic portal hypertensive rats. J Hepatol 60:1135-42 (2014). Functional Studies ; Rat . PubMed: 24530596