Product nameAnti-PPM1D/WIP1 antibody
See all PPM1D/WIP1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PPM1D/WIP1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Xenopus laevis, Zebrafish
- This antibody gave a positive signal in the following whole cell lysates: Jurkat and HEK293 in WB.
This product was previously labelled as PPM1D
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab31270 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 67 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 67 kDa).|
FunctionRequired for the relief of p53-dependent checkpoint mediated cell cycle arrest. Binds to and dephosphorylates 'Ser-15' of TP53 and 'Ser-345' of CHEK1 which contributes to the functional inactivation of these proteins.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PP2C family.
Contains 1 PP2C-like domain.
- Information by UniProt
- EC 22.214.171.124 antibody
- p53 induced protein phosphatase 1 antibody
- p53-induced protein phosphatase 1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-PPM1D/WIP1 antibody (ab31270) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Jurkat (Human T cell lymphoblast-like cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 2 : HEK293 (Human embryonic kidney cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 67 kDa
Observed band size: 67 kDa
Exposure time: 20 minutes
This product has been referenced in:
- Gong H et al. APPBP2 enhances non-small cell lung cancer proliferation and invasiveness through regulating PPM1D and SPOP. EBioMedicine 44:138-149 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 31105033) »
- Long X & Lin XJ P65-mediated miR-590 inhibition modulates the chemoresistance of osteosarcoma to doxorubicin through targeting wild-type p53-induced phosphatase 1. J Cell Biochem N/A:N/A (2018). Read more (PubMed: 30387173) »