Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to PPM1D/WIP1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-PPM1D/WIP1 antibody
See all PPM1D/WIP1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PPM1D/WIP1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Xenopus laevis, Zebrafish
- This antibody gave a positive signal in the following whole cell lysates: Jurkat and HEK293 in WB.
This product was previously labelled as PPM1D
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Batches of this product that have a concentration < 1mg/ml may have BSA added as a stabilising agent. If you would like information about the formulation of a specific lot, please contact our scientific support team who will be happy to help.
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab31270 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 67 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 67 kDa).|
FunctionRequired for the relief of p53-dependent checkpoint mediated cell cycle arrest. Binds to and dephosphorylates 'Ser-15' of TP53 and 'Ser-345' of CHEK1 which contributes to the functional inactivation of these proteins.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PP2C family.
Contains 1 PP2C-like domain.
- Information by UniProt
- EC 184.108.40.206 antibody
- p53 induced protein phosphatase 1 antibody
- p53-induced protein phosphatase 1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-PPM1D/WIP1 antibody (ab31270) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Jurkat (Human T cell lymphoblast-like cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 2 : HEK293 (Human embryonic kidney cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 67 kDa
Observed band size: 67 kDa
Exposure time: 20 minutes
ab31270 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Deng K et al. WIP1 promotes cancer stem cell properties by inhibiting p38 MAPK in NSCLC. Signal Transduct Target Ther 5:36 (2020). PubMed: 32296033
- Wang P et al. Wip1 cooperates with KPNA2 to modulate the cell proliferation and migration of colorectal cancer via a p53-dependent manner. J Cell Biochem 120:15709-15718 (2019). PubMed: 31127650
- Gong H et al. APPBP2 enhances non-small cell lung cancer proliferation and invasiveness through regulating PPM1D and SPOP. EBioMedicine 44:138-149 (2019). PubMed: 31105033
- Long X & Lin XJ P65-mediated miR-590 inhibition modulates the chemoresistance of osteosarcoma to doxorubicin through targeting wild-type p53-induced phosphatase 1. J Cell Biochem N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30387173
- Wang ZP et al. Wild-type p53-induced phosphatase 1 is a prognostic marker and therapeutic target in bladder transitional cell carcinoma. Oncol Lett 13:875-880 (2017). PubMed: 28356972
- Li GB et al. Protein phosphatase magnesium-dependent 1d (PPM1D) mRNA expression is a prognosis marker for hepatocellular carcinoma. PLoS One 8:e60775 (2013). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 23556002
- Zajkowicz A et al. Nutlin-3a, an MDM2 antagonist and p53 activator, helps to preserve the replicative potential of cancer cells treated with a genotoxic dose of resveratrol. Mol Biol Rep 40:5013-26 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 23666059