Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR10601] to PPP3CC
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-PPP3CC antibody [EPR10601]
See all PPP3CC primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR10601] to PPP3CC
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,ICC/IF,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues within Human PPP3CC (Uniprot ID P48454).
- Jurkat whole cell lysate (ab7899); Human fetal brain tissue lysate
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab154863 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 58 kDa.|
FunctionCalcium-dependent, calmodulin-stimulated protein phosphatase. This subunit may have a role in the calmodulin activation of calcineurin.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PPP phosphatase family. PP-2B subfamily.
- Information by UniProt
- calcineurin A gamma antibody
- CALCINEURIN A3 antibody
- Calcineurin antibody
ab154863 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Pi H et al. AKT inhibition-mediated dephosphorylation of TFE3 promotes overactive autophagy independent of MTORC1 in cadmium-exposed bone mesenchymal stem cells. Autophagy 15:565-582 (2019). PubMed: 30324847
- Priya R et al. Activity Regulates Cell Death within Cortical Interneurons through a Calcineurin-Dependent Mechanism. Cell Rep 22:1695-1709 (2018). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 29444424