Product namepQ-Ctag/A vector
See all Tagging and Expression Vectors vectors
General notesThe CMV promoter is covered under U.S. Patents 5,168,062 and 5,385,839 and its use is permitted for research purpose only. Any other use of the CMV promoter requires a licence from the University of Iowa Research Foundation, 214 Technology Innovation Center, Iowa City, IA 52242.
Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
- Anti-Bovine Papilloma Virus E2 antibody [3E8] (ab1011)
- pQ-NTag/B vector (ab1041)
- pQM-NTag/C intron vector (ab1067)
- Anti-Bovine Papilloma Virus E2 antibody [5H4] (ab1072)
- Anti-E2 tag antibody [5E11] (ab977)
- Anti-E2 tag antibody [3F12] (ab978)
- Anti-Bovine Papilloma Virus E2 antibody [1E2] (ab979)
- Anti-Bovine Papilloma Virus E2 antibody [1E4] (ab980)
ab1051 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.