Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to PR3
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-PR3 antibody
See all PR3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PR3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Full length Human PR3 (AAH96184.1, amino acids 1-256).
- Mouse brain tissue lysate, PR3 transfected 293T cell lysate
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Constituent: 2.68% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab103632 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa.|
FunctionPolymorphonuclear leukocyte serine protease that degrades elastin, fibronectin, laminin, vitronectin, and collagen types I, III, and IV (in vitro) and causes emphysema when administered by tracheal insufflation to hamsters.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family. Elastase subfamily.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
- Information by UniProt
- ACPA antibody
- AGP 7 antibody
- AGP7 antibody
ab103632 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- He L et al. Deficiency of FAM3D (Family With Sequence Similarity 3, Member D), A Novel Chemokine, Attenuates Neutrophil Recruitment and Ameliorates Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Development. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 38:1616-1631 (2018). PubMed: 29853563
- Svendsen JB et al. MicroRNA-941 Expression in Polymorphonuclear Granulocytes Is Not Related to Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis. PLoS One 11:e0164985 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27755585
- Sørensen OE et al. Papillon-Lefèvre syndrome patient reveals species-dependent requirements for neutrophil defenses. J Clin Invest 124:4539-48 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 25244098