For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab13700? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab13700 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Zhao H et al. GPR39 marks specific cells within the sebaceous gland and contributes to skin wound healing. Sci Rep 5:7913 (2015).
- Beermann ML et al. Prdm1 (Blimp-1) and the expression of fast and slow myosin heavy chain isoforms during avian myogenesis in vitro. PLoS One 5:e9951 (2010).
- Wang X et al. RelB NF-kappaB represses estrogen receptor alpha expression via induction of the zinc finger protein Blimp1. Mol Cell Biol 29:3832-44 (2009).
- Yan J et al. BLIMP1 regulates cell growth through repression of p53 transcription. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104:1841-6 (2007).
- Parekh S et al. BCL6 programs lymphoma cells for survival and differentiation through distinct biochemical mechanisms. Blood 110:2067-74 (2007).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"