Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR4840] to PRKX
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-PRKX antibody [EPR4840]
See all PRKX primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR4840] to PRKX
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human PRKX aa 300-400. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Flow Cyt: permeabilized A549 cells; WB: A549, Jurkat, 293T, fetal kidney and fetal brain lysates.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 40% Glycerol, 9.85% Tris glycine, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab109389 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa.|
Tissue specificityHigh levels in adult and fetal brain, kidney and lung; low levels in adult placenta, heart, liver, skeletal muscle, pancreas and fetal liver.
Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving PRKX is a cause of sex reversal disorder. Translocation t(X;Y)(p22;p11) with PRKY. Chromosomal translocations proximal to PRKY account for about 30% of the cases of sex reversal disorder in XX males and XY females.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. AGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. cAMP subfamily.
Contains 1 AGC-kinase C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Information by UniProt
- PKX1 antibody
- PRKX antibody
- PRKX_HUMAN antibody
ab109389 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Tang B et al. PEA15 promotes liver metastasis of colorectal cancer by upregulating the ERK/MAPK signaling pathway. Oncol Rep 41:43-56 (2019). PubMed: 30365128
- Ouyang C et al. Transforming Growth Factor (TGF)-ß-activated Kinase 1 (TAK1) Activation Requires Phosphorylation of Serine 412 by Protein Kinase A Catalytic Subunit a (PKACa) and X-linked Protein Kinase (PRKX). J Biol Chem 289:24226-37 (2014). WB . PubMed: 25028512