Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Pro + Mature Surfactant Protein B
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Sheep, Cow, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Pro + Mature Surfactant Protein B antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Pro + Mature Surfactant Protein B
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Sheep, Cow, Human
Full length native SP-B protein (purified) (Human)
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab40876 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa. (reduced or non-reduced samples).|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
- PSP B antibody
- PSPB antibody
- Pulmonary surfactant apoprotein PSP-B antibody
Adult mouse lung was embedded in paraffin and stained with ab40876 (1/500 dilution).
All lanes : Anti-Pro + Mature Surfactant Protein B antibody (ab40876) at 1/5000 dilution
Lane 1 : Adult mouse lung homogenate
Lane 2 : Human lung homogenate
Lane 3 : Surfactant Protein B peptide
Lane 4 : HEK-293T lysate
Predicted band size: 42 kDa
ab40876 has been referenced in 17 publications.
- Gómez de Antonio D et al. Bone Marrow-derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells and Chronic Allograft Disease in a Bronchiolitis Obliterans Animal Model. Arch Bronconeumol N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31296434
- Joelsson JP et al. Innovative in vitro method to study ventilator induced lung injury. ALTEX 36:634-642 (2019). PubMed: 31210276
- Fukui E et al. Adipose Tissue-Derived Stem Cells Have the Ability to Differentiate into Alveolar Epithelial Cells and Ameliorate Lung Injury Caused by Elastase-Induced Emphysema in Mice. Stem Cells Int 2019:5179172 (2019). PubMed: 31281377
- Cheng Q et al. Memantine ameliorates pulmonary inflammation in a mice model of COPD induced by cigarette smoke combined with LPS. Biomed Pharmacother 109:2005-2013 (2019). PubMed: 30551456
- Momozane T et al. Efficient Differentiation of Mouse Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells into Alveolar Epithelium Type II with a BRD4 Inhibitor. Stem Cells Int 2019:1271682 (2019). PubMed: 31949433