Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Pro + Mature Surfactant Protein B
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Sheep, Cow, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Pro + Mature Surfactant Protein B antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Pro + Mature Surfactant Protein B
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Sheep, Cow, Human
Full length native SP-B protein (purified) (Human)
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab40876 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa. (reduced or non-reduced samples).|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
- PSP B antibody
- PSPB antibody
- Pulmonary surfactant apoprotein PSP-B antibody
Adult mouse lung was embedded in paraffin and stained with ab40876 (1/500 dilution).
All lanes : Anti-Pro + Mature Surfactant Protein B antibody (ab40876) at 1/5000 dilution
Lane 1 : Adult mouse lung homogenate
Lane 2 : Human lung homogenate
Lane 3 : Surfactant Protein B peptide
Lane 4 : HEK-293T lysate
Predicted band size: 42 kDa
ab40876 has been referenced in 17 publications.
- Gómez de Antonio D et al. Bone Marrow-derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells and Chronic Allograft Disease in a Bronchiolitis Obliterans Animal Model. Arch Bronconeumol N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31296434
- Joelsson JP et al. Innovative in vitro method to study ventilator induced lung injury. ALTEX 36:634-642 (2019). PubMed: 31210276
- Fukui E et al. Adipose Tissue-Derived Stem Cells Have the Ability to Differentiate into Alveolar Epithelial Cells and Ameliorate Lung Injury Caused by Elastase-Induced Emphysema in Mice. Stem Cells Int 2019:5179172 (2019). PubMed: 31281377
- Cheng Q et al. Memantine ameliorates pulmonary inflammation in a mice model of COPD induced by cigarette smoke combined with LPS. Biomed Pharmacother 109:2005-2013 (2019). PubMed: 30551456
- Momozane T et al. Efficient Differentiation of Mouse Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells into Alveolar Epithelium Type II with a BRD4 Inhibitor. Stem Cells Int 2019:1271682 (2019). PubMed: 31949433