Product nameAnti-Pro + Mature Surfactant Protein B antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Pro + Mature Surfactant Protein B
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Sheep, Cow, Human
Full length native SP-B protein (purified) (Human)
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituent: Whole serum
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab40876 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa. (reduced or non-reduced samples).|
|ELISA||1/500 - 1/1000.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
- PSP B antibody
- PSPB antibody
- Pulmonary surfactant apoprotein PSP-B antibody
Adult mouse lung was embedded in paraffin and stained with ab40876 (1/500 dilution).
All lanes : Anti-Pro + Mature Surfactant Protein B antibody (ab40876) at 1/5000 dilution
Lane 1 : Adult mouse lung homogenate
Lane 2 : Human lung homogenate
Lane 3 : Surfactant Protein B peptide
Lane 4 : HEK-293T lysate
Predicted band size: 42 kDa
This product has been referenced in:
- Cheng Q et al. Memantine ameliorates pulmonary inflammation in a mice model of COPD induced by cigarette smoke combined with LPS. Biomed Pharmacother 109:2005-2013 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30551456) »
- Bartolák-Suki E et al. Optimization of Variable Ventilation for Physiology, Immune Response and Surfactant Enhancement in Preterm Lambs. Front Physiol 8:425 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28690548) »