Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [13G12] to proBNP (HRP)
- Suitable for: ELISA, WB, Sandwich ELISA
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG2a
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.05% Proclin 300
Constituents: 0.8% Sodium chloride, 0.02% Potassium chloride, 0.024% Monobasic dihydrogen potassium phosphate, 0.18% Dibasic monohydrogen sodium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Purification notesChromatography on protein A Sepharose
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab14712 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 16 kDa.|
|Sandwich ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
FunctionCardiac hormone which may function as a paracrine antifibrotic factor in the heart. Also plays a key role in cardiovascular homeostasis through natriuresis, diuresis, vasorelaxation, and inhibition of renin and aldosterone secretion. Specifically binds and stimulates the cGMP production of the NPR1 receptor. Binds the clearance receptor NPR3.
Tissue specificityBrain and also in atria, but at much lower levels than ANP.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the natriuretic peptide family.
- Information by UniProt
- ANFB_HUMAN antibody
- BNP antibody
- BNP(1-32) antibody
ab14712 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Kim YS et al. High-level production of N-terminal pro-brain natriuretic peptide, as a calibrant of heart failure diagnosis, in Escherichia coli. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 103:4779-4788 (2019). PubMed: 31041470