Product nameAnti-proBNP antibody [16F3] (HRP)
See all proBNP primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [16F3] to proBNP (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, WB, Sandwich ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to amino acids 13-27 of Human proBNP
Immunoglobulin concentrations vary from batch to batch. Please contact technical services for the latest information.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Proclin
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified from ascites.
ELISA pair antibody
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab13124 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Can be paired for ELISA with Mouse monoclonal [50E1] to BNP (ab20984).|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Detects a band of approximately 13 kDa.|
|Sandwich ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Detection|
FunctionCardiac hormone which may function as a paracrine antifibrotic factor in the heart. Also plays a key role in cardiovascular homeostasis through natriuresis, diuresis, vasorelaxation, and inhibition of renin and aldosterone secretion. Specifically binds and stimulates the cGMP production of the NPR1 receptor. Binds the clearance receptor NPR3.
Tissue specificityBrain and also in atria, but at much lower levels than ANP.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the natriuretic peptide family.
- Information by UniProt
- ANFB_HUMAN antibody
- BNP antibody
- BNP(1-32) antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Duan Q et al. BET bromodomain inhibition suppresses innate inflammatory and profibrotic transcriptional networks in heart failure. Sci Transl Med 9:N/A (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28515341) »
- Carlson C et al. Phenotypic Screening with Human iPS Cell-Derived Cardiomyocytes: HTS-Compatible Assays for Interrogating Cardiac Hypertrophy. J Biomol Screen N/A:N/A (2013). Human . Read more (PubMed: 24071917) »