Cyclosporin A, PP2B inhibitor (ab120114)
Key features and details
- PP2B inhibitor
- CAS Number: 59865-13-3
Soluble in DMSO to 100 mM and in ethanol to 50 mM
- Form / State: Solid
- Source: Synthetic
Product nameCyclosporin A, PP2B inhibitor
Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one week. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab120114 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Ding Y et al. Protecting P-glycoprotein at the blood-brain barrier from degradation in an Alzheimer's disease mouse model. Fluids Barriers CNS 18:10 (2021). PubMed: 33676539
- Matsubara (???) Y et al. Inhibition of T-Cells by Cyclosporine A Reduces Macrophage Accumulation to Regulate Venous Adaptive Remodeling and Increase Arteriovenous Fistula Maturation. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 41:e160-e174 (2021). PubMed: 33472405
- Zhang MJ et al. CD38 triggers inflammasome-mediated pyroptotic cell death in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. Am J Cancer Res 10:2895-2908 (2020). PubMed: 33042624
- Xie Y et al. Ultrasound Molecular Imaging of Lymphocyte-endothelium Adhesion Cascade in Acute Cellular Rejection of Cardiac Allografts. Transplantation 103:1603-1611 (2019). PubMed: 31343564
- Alassaf M et al. Pregnancy-associated plasma protein-aa supports hair cell survival by regulating mitochondrial function. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31205004
Customer reviews and Q&As
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES, NOT FOR USE IN HUMANS"
For licensing inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org