Key features and details
- Potent Raf kinase inhibitor
- CAS Number: 303727-31-3
- Purity: > 98%
- Soluble in DMSO to 100 mM and in ethanol to 10 mM
- Form / State: Solid
- Source: Synthetic
Product nameL779450, Raf kinase inhibitor
DescriptionPotent Raf kinase inhibitor
Potent Raf kinase inhibitor (IC50 = 10 nM). Inhibits Raf-1 activation. Competes for ATP at the protein kinase catalytic site. Supresses DNA synthesis and induces apoptosis. Additionally inhibits p38.
Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
Solubility overviewSoluble in DMSO to 100 mM and in ethanol to 10 mM
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab120837 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Keshmiri Neghab H et al. Optogenetic Stimulation of Primary Cardiomyocytes Expressing ChR2. J Lasers Med Sci 12:e32 (2021). PubMed: 34733755
- Keshmiri Neghab H et al. Modulation of cardiac optogenetics by vitamin A. Biofactors 45:983-990 (2019). PubMed: 31509323
- Fritsche-Guenther R et al. Effects of RAF inhibitors on PI3K/AKT signalling depend on mutational status of the RAS/RAF signalling axis. Oncotarget 7:7960-9 (2016). PubMed: 26799289