Key features and details
- Potent, selective D3 antagonist
- CAS Number: 149649-22-9
- Purity: > 99%
- Soluble in 1eq. HCl to 50 mM
- Form / State: Solid
- Source: Synthetic
Product nameNafadotride, D3 antagonist
DescriptionPotent, selective D3 antagonist
Potent, selective D3 antagonist (Ki values are 0.52 nM (D3), 269 nM (D4) and 5 nM (D2)).
Storage instructionsStore at Room Temperature. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
Solubility overviewSoluble in 1eq. HCl to 50 mM
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab120742 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Kohnomi S et al. D(2)-like dopamine receptors differentially regulate unitary IPSCs depending on presynaptic GABAergic neuron subtypes in rat nucleus accumbens shell. J Neurophysiol 107:692-703 (2012). PubMed: 22049335
- Banasikowski TJ et al. Comparison of nafadotride, CNQX, and haloperidol on acquisition versus expression of amphetamine-conditioned place preference in rats. Behav Pharmacol 23:89-97 (2012). PubMed: 22157177
- Sautel F et al. Nafadotride, a potent preferential dopamine D3 receptor antagonist, activates locomotion in rodents. J Pharmacol Exp Ther 275:1239-46 (1995). PubMed: 8531087