Key features and details
- Potent, selective NF-kB inhibitor
- CAS Number: 545380-34-5
- Purity: > 98%
- Soluble in DMSO to 50 mM and in ethanol to 25 mM
- Form / State: Solid
- Source: Synthetic
Product nameQNZ, NF-kB inhibitor
DescriptionPotent, selective NF-kB inhibitor
Biological descriptionPotent, selective NF-kB inhibitor (IC50 = 11 nM). Inhibits LPS-induced TNFα production (IC50 = 7 nM). Reduces edema in inflammation in vivo.
Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
Solubility overviewSoluble in DMSO to 50 mM and in ethanol to 25 mM
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab141588 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Balachandran Y et al. Regulation of TLR10 Expression and Its Role in Chemotaxis of Human Neutrophils. J Innate Immun 14:629-642 (2022). PubMed: 35613551
- Zhu Y et al. Protective role of long noncoding RNA CRNDE in myocardial tissues from injury caused by sepsis through the microRNA-29a/SIRT1 axis. Life Sci 255:117849 (2020). PubMed: 32473249
- Xi XJ et al. Extracellular vesicles enhance oxidative stress through P38/NF-kB pathway in ketamine-induced ulcerative cystitis. J Cell Mol Med 24:7609-7624 (2020). PubMed: 32441055
- Liu S & Li W Prazosin blocks apoptosis of endothelial progenitor cells through downregulating the Akt/NF-?B signaling pathway in a rat cerebral infarction model. Exp Ther Med 20:2577-2584 (2020). PubMed: 32765751
- Qing P & Liu Y Inhibitory role of long non-coding RNA OIP5-AS1 in rheumatoid arthritis progression through the microRNA-448-paraoxonase 1-toll-like receptor 3-nuclear factor ?B axis. Exp Physiol 105:1708-1719 (2020). PubMed: 32770578