Key features and details
- ALK inhibitor
- CAS Number: 301836-41-9
- Soluble in DMSO to 100 mM and in ethanol to 10 mM
- Form / State: Solid
- Source: Synthetic
Product nameSB431542, ALK inhibitor
Potent and selective inhibitor of Activin Like Kinase. Inhibits ALK 4, 5 (IC50 = 94 nM), and 7. 3D Growth matrix component; also component of brain and blood vessel organoid differentiation media.
Storage instructionsStore at Room Temperature. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
Solubility overviewSoluble in DMSO to 100 mM and in ethanol to 10 mM
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab120163 has been referenced in 32 publications.
- Sabate-Soler S et al. Microglia integration into human midbrain organoids leads to increased neuronal maturation and functionality. Glia 70:1267-1288 (2022). PubMed: 35262217
- Liu H et al. MicroRNA-642b-3p functions as an oncomiR in gastric cancer by down-regulating the CUB and sushi multiple domains protein 1/smad axis. Bioengineered 13:9613-9627 (2022). PubMed: 35412956
- Ateaque S et al. Selective activation and down-regulation of Trk receptors by neurotrophins in human neurons co-expressing TrkB and TrkC. J Neurochem 161:463-477 (2022). PubMed: 35536742
- Khanam R et al. Identification of Adamts4 as a novel adult cardiac injury biomarker with therapeutic implications in patients with cardiac injuries. Sci Rep 12:9898 (2022). PubMed: 35701493
- Konishi S et al. Defined conditions for long-term expansion of murine and human alveolar epithelial stem cells in three-dimensional cultures. STAR Protoc 3:101447 (2022). PubMed: 35712012