SU 1498, VEGFR2 inhibitor (ab141447)
Key features and details
- Selective VEGFR2 inhibitor
- CAS Number: 168835-82-3
- Purity: > 99%
- Soluble in ethanol to 100 mM and in DMSO to 100 mM
- Form / State: Solid
- Source: Synthetic
Product nameSU 1498, VEGFR2 inhibitor
DescriptionSelective VEGFR2 inhibitor
It is important to note that this product has been reported to be unstable under a variety of conditions. In addition to being unstable to light and air after extended periods of time, this product is extremely unstable in polar solvents such as DMSO. Within 1 hour a DMSO solution showed signs of decomposition. We therefore recommend this material is only stored as the solid form at -20°C (or below), with the exclusion of light and air, and any solutions are made up fresh and used immediately
Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please see notes section. Store In the Dark. Store under desiccating conditions. This product is air and light sensitive and impurities can occur as a result of air oxidation or due to metabolism by microbes.
Solubility overviewSoluble in ethanol to 100 mM and in DMSO to 100 mM
Unstable; make up solutions fresh and use immediately.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
- Receptors & Transporters
- Enzyme-Linked Receptors
- Receptor tyrosine kinases
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab141447 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Xu H et al. ADAMTS13 controls vascular remodeling by modifying VWF reactivity during stroke recovery. Blood 130:11-22 (2017). PubMed: 28428179
- Wang X et al. P18 peptide, a functional fragment of pigment epithelial-derived factor, inhibits angiogenesis in hepatocellular carcinoma via modulating VEGF/VEGFR2 signalling pathway. Oncol Rep 38:755-766 (2017). PubMed: 28627623
- Lin Y et al. Autocrine VEGF signaling promotes cell proliferation through a PLC-dependent pathway and modulates Apatinib treatment efficacy in gastric cancer. Oncotarget 8:11990-12002 (2017). PubMed: 28061477