Key features and details
- Fatty acid transport inhibitor.
- CAS Number: 135661-44-8
- Form / State: Solid
- Source: Synthetic
Product nameSulfosuccinimidyl oleate sodium, Fatty acid transport inhibitor
DescriptionFatty acid transport inhibitor.
- (Z)-2,5-Dioxo-1-[(1-oxo-9-octadecenyl)oxy]-3-pyrrolidinesulfonic Acid Sodium
- 2,5-Dioxo-1-[[(9Z)-1-oxo-9-octadecenyl]oxy]-3-pyrrolidinesulfonic acid sodium salt
- Oleic acid N-Hydroxysulfosuccinamide ester sodium salt
- sulfo-N-succinimidyloleate sodium
Chemical name2,5-Dioxo-1-[[(9Z)-1-oxo-9-octadecenyl]oxy]-3-pyrrolidinesulfonic acid sodium salt
Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Store In the Dark. Store under desiccating conditions. This product is air and light sensitive and impurities can occur as a result of air oxidation or due to metabolism by microbes.
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Refer to SDS for further information.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab145039 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Jung IR et al. Sodium fluorocitrate having protective effect on palmitate-induced beta cell death improves hyperglycemia in diabetic db/db mice. Sci Rep 7:12916 (2017). PubMed: 29018279