Key features and details
- Assay type: Quantitative
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Platform: Microplate reader
- Assay time: 2 hr 30 min
- Sample type: Adherent cells, Suspension cells, Tissue
- Sensitivity: 0.5 ng/well
Product nameHistone H3 Modification Multiplex Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
Sample typeTissue, Adherent cells, Suspension cells
Range20 ng/well - 500 ng/well
Assay time2h 30m
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
The Histone H3 Modification Multiplex Assay Kit (Colorimetric) (ab185910) is a complete set of optimized reagents to detect and quantify up to 21 modified Histone H3 patterns simultaneously in a simple, ELISA-like format with use of a standard microplate reader.
Storage instructionsPlease refer to protocols.
Components 96 tests 10X Wash Buffer 1 x 28ml 8-Well Strips 2 units 96-Well Strip Plate (with Frame) 1 unit Adhesive Covering Film 1 unit Antibody Buffer 1 x 8ml Assay Control Protein 1 x 20µl Detection Antibody 1 x 12µl Developer Solution 1 x 12ml Stop Solution 1 x 12ml
ab185910 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Schott M et al. Impact of CYLD on chromatin structure and histone methylation in malignant melanoma. Int J Mol Med 49:N/A (2022). PubMed: 35293595
- Raina R et al. Chrysin Modulates Aberrant Epigenetic Variations and Hampers Migratory Behavior of Human Cervical (HeLa) Cells. Front Genet 12:768130 (2021). PubMed: 35096000
- Lillico R et al. HDAC inhibitors induce global changes in histone lysine and arginine methylation and alter expression of lysine demethylases. J Proteomics 133:125-33 (2016). PubMed: 26721445