Product nameAntibody Concentration And Clean-Up Kit
Antibody Concentration And Clean-Up Kit ab102778 allows for the quick and easy concentration of antibodies and proteins using a microcentrifuge-based method. The kit can also be used to reduce the concentration of many unwanted additives often found in antibody formulations such as azide, glycine or Tris.
Antibodies are sometimes only available at low concentrations and often contain low molecular weight substances that interfere in labeling reactions with enzymes, biotin, streptavidin and fluorophores. ab102778 can be used to avoid the impact of this.
The Antibody Concentration And Clean-Up Kit method utilizes a simple spin column to easily and quickly remove excess buffer from the antibody thereby providing a more concentrated antibody solution. The Antibody Concentration And Clean-Up Kit also allows the experimenter to perform a simple buffer exchange to transfer the antibody into a more favorable buffer for conjugation.
Antibodies concentrated using the Antibody Concentration And Clean-up Kit are fully compatible with our Lightning-Link® Antibody Conjugation Kits and our Oligonucleotide Conjugation Kit. However they are not compatible with our nanoparticle conjugation kits (Gold, Latex, Europium and Magnetic).
To concentrate antibodies for use with our Gold and Magnetic Conjugation Kits, please use Antibody Concentration And Clean-Up Kit – Gold And Magnetic Nanoparticles (ab204911). To concentrate antibodies for use with our Latex and Europium conjugation kits, please use Antibody Concentration and Clean Up Kit for Latex & Europium (ab269965).
This product is manufactured by Expedeon, an Abcam company, and was previously called AbSelect™ Antibody Concentration and Clean-Up Kit. 861-0010 is the same as the 3 units size.
ab102778 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Ochocka N et al. Specialized functions and sexual dimorphism explain the functional diversity of the myeloid populations during glioma progression. Cell Rep 42:111971 (2023). PubMed: 36640350
- Boggs AE et al. Optimization, validation and initial clinical implications of a Luminex-based immunoassay for the quantification of Fragile X Protein from dried blood spots. Sci Rep 12:5617 (2022). PubMed: 35379866
- Saitoh Y et al. Improvement of hepatocyte engraftment by co-transplantation with pancreatic islets in hepatocyte transplantation. J Tissue Eng Regen Med 15:361-374 (2021). PubMed: 33484496
- Calvani M et al. Preliminary Study on ß3-Adrenoreceptor as Predictor Marker of Relapse in Ewing Sarcoma Patients. Biomedicines 8:N/A (2020). PubMed: 33066095
- Röper JC et al. The major ß-catenin/E-cadherin junctional binding site is a primary molecular mechano-transductor of differentiation in vivo. Elife 7:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30024850