Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 45 pg/ml
- Range: 78.13 pg/ml - 5000 pg/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Plasma, Serum
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Mouse
Product nameMouse IL-10 ELISA Kit
See all IL-10 kits
Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
Sensitivity< 45 pg/ml
Range78.13 pg/ml - 5000 pg/ml
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Cell culture supernatant 103.7 79% - 120% Serum 85.97 77% - 93% Plasma 92.2 71% - 134%
Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Abcam’s Mouse IL-10 ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of IL-10 in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for mouse IL-10 coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and IL-10 present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-mouse IL-10 antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of IL-10 bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests 200X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl 20X Wash Buffer 1 x 25ml 5X Assay Diluent B 1 x 15ml 5X Assay Diluent D 1 x 15ml Biotinylated anti-Mouse IL-10 2 vials IL-10 Microplate (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Recombinant Mouse IL-10 Standard (lyophilized) 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
FunctionInhibits the synthesis of a number of cytokines, including IFN-gamma, IL-2, IL-3, TNF and GM-CSF produced by activated macrophages and by helper T-cells.
Tissue specificityProduced by a variety of cell lines, including T-cells, macrophages, mast cells and other cell types.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-10 family.
- Information by UniProt
- Cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor
ab100697 has been referenced in 19 publications.
- Yang C et al. Beneficial Effect of Edoxaban on Preventing Atrial Fibrillation and Coagulation by Reducing Inflammation via HBG1/HBD Biomarkers. Front Pharmacol 13:904317 (2022). PubMed: 35721103
- Lin CT et al. Effects of Para-Toluenesulfonamide on Canine Melanoma Xenotransplants in a BALB/c Nude Mouse Model. Animals (Basel) 12:N/A (2022). PubMed: 36077992
- Reali ACR et al. Laboratory screening test with inhalant and food allergens in atopic Brazilian children and adolescents: a performance. Allergol Immunopathol (Madr) 49:42-48 (2021). PubMed: 34476921
- He Y et al. Coniferyl aldehyde alleviates LPS-induced WI-38 cell apoptosis and inflammation injury via JAK2-STAT1 pathway in acute pneumonia. Allergol Immunopathol (Madr) 49:72-77 (2021). PubMed: 34476925
- Tyrtyshnaia A et al. Anti-Inflammatory Activity of N-Docosahexaenoylethanolamine and N-Eicosapentaenoylethanolamine in a Mouse Model of Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Neuroinflammation. Int J Mol Sci 22:N/A (2021). PubMed: 34639071