Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 0.014 ng/ml
- Range: 0.125 ng/ml - 1 ng/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Cell Lysate, Plasma, Serum, Tissue
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Mouse
Product nameMouse IL-10 ELISA kit
See all IL-10 kits
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Overall 5.8% Inter-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Overall 10%
Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma, Tissue, Cell Lysate
Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
Range0.125 ng/ml - 1 ng/ml
Assay time5h 00m
Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Abcam’s IL-10 Mouse in vitro ELISA (enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay) kit is designed for the quantitative measurement of IL-10 in plasma, serum, tissue extracts and cell culture supernatants.
An IL-10 specific antibody has been precoated onto 96-well plates and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells and subsequently an IL-10 specific biotinylated detection antibody is added and then followed by washing with wash buffer. Streptavidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is added and unbound conjugates are washed away with wash buffer. TMB is then used to visualize Streptavidin-Peroxidase enzymatic reaction. TMB is catalyzed by Streptavidin-Peroxidase to produce a blue color product that changes into yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration is directly proportional to the amount of IL-10 captured in plate.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for long term storage before reconstitution - Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests 100X Streptavidin-Peroxidase Conjugate 1 x 80µl 10X Diluent N Concentrate 1 x 30ml 1X Standard Diluent 1 x 2ml 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate 2 x 30ml 30X Biotinylated Mouse IL-10 Antibody 1 x 180µl Chromogen Substrate 1 x 7ml IL-10 Microplate (12 x 8 well strips) 1 unit IL-10 Standard 1 vial Sealing Tapes 3 units Stop Solution 1 x 11ml
FunctionInhibits the synthesis of a number of cytokines, including IFN-gamma, IL-2, IL-3, TNF and GM-CSF produced by activated macrophages and by helper T-cells.
Tissue specificityProduced by a variety of cell lines, including T-cells, macrophages, mast cells and other cell types.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-10 family.
- Information by UniProt
- Cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor
ab108870 has been referenced in 34 publications.
- Yu Y et al. MicroRNA-665-3p exacerbates nonalcoholic fatty liver disease in mice. Bioengineered 13:2927-2942 (2022). PubMed: 35038955
- Hou B et al. Inhibition of poly (ADP-ribose) polymerase 1 in neuron cells might enhance the therapeutic effect of leonurine under cholesterol stimulation. Folia Neuropathol 60:76-91 (2022). PubMed: 35359148
- Zhang C et al. Arbutin ameliorated ulcerative colitis of mice induced by dextran sodium sulfate (DSS). Bioengineered 12:11707-11715 (2021). PubMed: 34783296
- Tsetlin V et al. Interaction of α9α10 Nicotinic Receptors With Peptides and Proteins From Animal Venoms. Front Cell Neurosci 15:765541 (2021). PubMed: 35002625
- Yu Y et al. MicroRNA-137-3p Improves Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease through Activating AMPKa. Anal Cell Pathol (Amst) 2021:4853355 (2021). PubMed: 35004133