Cytokine Array – Mouse Cytokine Antibody Array (Membrane, 62 Targets) (ab133995)
Product nameCytokine Array – Mouse Cytokine Antibody Array (Membrane, 62 Targets)
See all Cytokine Antibody Array antibody arrays
Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Saliva, Milk, Urine, Serum, Plasma, Cell culture extracts, Other biological fluids, Whole Blood, Tissue Extracts, Cell Lysate, Cell culture media
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
ab133995 is for simultaneous detection of 62 Mouse Cytokines. Suitable for all sample types.
Targets: Axl, BLC, CD30 L, CD30, CD40, CRG-2, CTACK, CXCL16, Eotaxin, Eotaxin-2, Fas Ligand, Fractalkine, GCSF, GM-CSF, IFN-gamma, IGFBP-3, IGFBP-5, IGFBP-6, IL-1beta, IL-10, IL-12 p40/p70, IL-12 p70, IL-13, IL-17, IL-1alpha, IL-2, IL-3, IL-3 Rbeta, IL-4, IL-5, IL-6, IL-9, KC/CXCL1, Leptin/OB, Leptin R, LIX, L-Selectin, Lymphotactin, MCP1, MCP-5, M-CSF, MIG, MIP-1 alpha, MIP-1 gamma, MIP-2, MIP-3beta, MIP-3alpha, PF-4, P-Selectin, RANTES, SCF, SDF-1alpha, sTNF RI, sTNF RII, TARC, TCA-3, TECK, TIMP-1, TNFalpha, Thrombopoietin, VCAM-1, VEGF-A
Cytokine arrays are an antibody-pair-based assay, analogous to ELISA, but using a membrane as a substrate rather than a plate. Capture antibodies are supplied arrayed/spotted on a membrane with each pair of spots representing a different analyte. Sample is added (0.2-1ml of 1 sample to each membrane), and then paired biotinylated detector antibodies and streptavidin HRP. The cytokine array is analyzed using the same methods as a chemiluminescent western blot. Comparison between samples can be by eye or using densitometry software for a semi-quantitative comparison.
Learn more about membrane antibody arrays
If you are interested in this cytokine array, a table listing all of our mouse membrane antibody cytokine arrays and other arrays and the analytes they measure is available here.
Abcam has not and does not intend to apply for the REACH Authorisation of customers’ uses of products that contain European Authorisation list (Annex XIV) substances.
It is the responsibility of our customers to check the necessity of application of REACH Authorisation, and any other relevant authorisations, for their intended uses.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Multiplex Protein Detectionmore details
Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 4 Membranes 1 x 8 Membranes 1 x 2 Membranes 1,000X HRP-Conjugated Streptavidin 1 x 50µl 1 x 50µl 1 x 50µl 1X Blocking Buffer 1 x 25ml 2 x 25ml 1 x 25ml 20X Wash Buffer I 1 x 10ml 1 x 20ml 1 x 10ml 20X Wash Buffer II 1 x 10ml 1 x 20ml 1 x 10ml 2X Cell Lysis Buffer 1 x 10ml 1 x 16ml 1 x 10ml 8-Well Incubation Tray (with Lid) 1 unit 1 unit 1 unit Biotinylated Antibody Cocktail (C3) 2 vials 4 vials 1 vial Detection Buffer C 1 x 1.5ml 1 x 2.5ml 1 x 1.5ml Detection Buffer D 1 x 1.5ml 1 x 2.5ml 1 x 1.5ml Mouse Cytokine Antibody Arrays Membranes (C3) 4 vials 8 x 1l 1 vial
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab133995 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Multiplex Protein Detection||
Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Multiplex Protein Detection
Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Datasheets and documents
ab133995 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Cai B et al. N2-Polarized Neutrophils Guide Bone Mesenchymal Stem Cell Recruitment and Initiate Bone Regeneration: A Missing Piece of the Bone Regeneration Puzzle. Adv Sci (Weinh) 8:e2100584 (2021). PubMed: 34382372
- Hirata Y et al. Advanced maternal age induces fetal growth restriction through decreased placental inflammatory cytokine expression and immune cell accumulation in mice. J Reprod Dev 67:257-264 (2021). PubMed: 34176822
- Milde S et al. Inflammatory neuronal loss in the substantia nigra induced by systemic lipopolysaccharide is prevented by knockout of the P2Y6 receptor in mice. J Neuroinflammation 18:225 (2021). PubMed: 34635136
- Puigdellívol M et al. The microglial P2Y6 receptor mediates neuronal loss and memory deficits in neurodegeneration. Cell Rep 37:110148 (2021). PubMed: 34965424
- Bracko O et al. High fat diet worsens Alzheimer's disease-related behavioral abnormalities and neuropathology in APP/PS1 mice, but not by synergistically decreasing cerebral blood flow. Sci Rep 10:9884 (2020). PubMed: 32555372
- García-Bonilla M et al. Neocortical tissue recovery in severe congenital obstructive hydrocephalus after intraventricular administration of bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells. Stem Cell Res Ther 11:121 (2020). PubMed: 32183876
- Nam Y et al. Intraperitoneal infusion of mesenchymal stem cell attenuates severity of collagen antibody induced arthritis. PLoS One 13:e0198740 (2018). PubMed: 29879214