Recombinant Alexa Fluor® 594 Anti-PDGFR alpha + PDGFR beta antibody [Y92] (ab206872)
Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Alexa Fluor® 594 Rabbit monoclonal [Y92] to PDGFR alpha + PDGFR beta
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt (Intra)
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: Alexa Fluor® 594. Ex: 590nm, Em: 617nm
Related conjugates and formulations
Product nameAlexa Fluor® 594 Anti-PDGFR alpha + PDGFR beta antibody [Y92]
DescriptionAlexa Fluor® 594 Rabbit monoclonal [Y92] to PDGFR alpha + PDGFR beta
ConjugationAlexa Fluor® 594. Ex: 590nm, Em: 617nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt (Intra)more details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Predicted to work with: Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide. This information is proprietary to Abcam and/or its suppliers.
- Flow Cyt (intra): NIH3T3 cells. WB: N-GST tagged Human PDGF Receptor beta (aa557 to 1106) recombinant protein, N-GST tagged Human PDGF Receptor alpha (aa550 to 1089) recombinant protein.
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc, a Thermo Fisher Scientific Company. The Alexa Fluor® dye included in this product is provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye, the purchase of this product conveys to the buyer the non-transferable right to use the purchased product and components of the product only in research conducted by the buyer (whether the buyer is an academic or for-profit entity). As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye the sale of this product is expressly conditioned on the buyer not using the product or its components, or any materials made using the product or its components, in any activity to generate revenue, which may include, but is not limited to use of the product or its components: in manufacturing; (ii) to provide a service, information, or data in return for payment (iii) for therapeutic, diagnostic or prophylactic purposes; or (iv) for resale, regardless of whether they are sold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than research, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5781 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or email@example.com.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 30% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- HRP Anti-PDGFR alpha + PDGFR beta antibody [Y92] (ab195515)
- Alexa Fluor® 488 Anti-PDGFR alpha + PDGFR beta antibody [Y92] (ab196376)
- Alexa Fluor® 405 Anti-PDGFR alpha + PDGFR beta antibody [Y92] (ab206873)
- Anti-PDGFR alpha + PDGFR beta antibody [Y92] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab215978)
- PE Anti-PDGFR alpha + PDGFR beta antibody [Y92] (C-terminal) (ab307638)
- Anti-PDGFR alpha + PDGFR beta antibody [Y92] - C-terminal (ab32570)
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab206872 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt (Intra)||
Flow Cyt (Intra)
Cellular localizationPDGFR alpha: Membrane. PDGFR beta: Membrane.
- Entrez Gene: 5156 Human
- Entrez Gene: 5159 Human
- Entrez Gene: 18595 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 18596 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 24629 Rat
- Entrez Gene: 25267 Rat
- Omim: 173410 Human
- Omim: 173490 Human
Overlay histogram showing NIH3T3 cells stained with ab206872 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% formaldehyde (10 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Triton X-100 for 15 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab206872, 1/500 dilution) for 30 min at 22°C.
Isotype control antibody (black line) was rabbit IgG (monoclonal) Alexa Fluor® 594 (ab208568) used at the same concentration and conditions as the primary antibody. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control.
Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 50 mW Yellow/Green laser (561nm) and 610/20 bandpass filter.
This antibody gave a positive signal in NIH3T3 cells fixed with 80% methanol (5 min)/permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Triton X-100 for 15 min used under the same conditions.
Datasheets and documents
Certificate of Compliance
ab206872 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Bohannon DG et al. A subtype of cerebrovascular pericytes is associated with blood-brain barrier disruption that develops during normal aging and simian immunodeficiency virus infection. Neurobiol Aging 96:128-136 (2020). PubMed: 33002766