HRP Anti-VSV-G tag antibody (ab3556)
Key features and details
- HRP Rabbit polyclonal to VSV-G tag
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameHRP Anti-VSV-G tag antibody
See all VSV-G tag primary antibodies
DescriptionHRP Rabbit polyclonal to VSV-G tag
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Synthetic peptide corresponding to VSV-G tag conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.19% HEPES, 0.58% Sodium chloride, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntibodies were immunoaffinity purified using the peptide immobilized on a solid phase.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3556 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
1/1000 - 1/5000.
1/5000 - 1/20000.
1/1000 - 1/5000.
1/5000 - 1/20000.
RelevanceVesicular stomatitis virus (VSV), an enveloped RNA virus from the Rhabdoviridae family, is released from the plasma membrane of host cells by a process called budding. The glycoprotein (VSV-g) contains a domain in its extracellular membrane proximal stem that appears to be needed for efficient VSV budding.
- Vesicular stomatitis virus glycoprotein tag antibody
- VSV epitope tag antibody
- VSV tag antibody
Datasheets and documents
ab3556 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Masuda Y et al. Regulation of HLTF-mediated PCNA polyubiquitination by RFC and PCNA monoubiquitination levels determines choice of damage tolerance pathway. Nucleic Acids Res 46:11340-11356 (2018). PubMed: 30335157
- Bellon A et al. VEGFR2 (KDR/Flk1) signaling mediates axon growth in response to semaphorin 3E in the developing brain. Neuron 66:205-19 (2010). WB . PubMed: 20434998
- Thyrell L et al. Interferon alpha-induced apoptosis in tumor cells is mediated through the phosphoinositide 3-kinase/mammalian target of rapamycin signaling pathway. J Biol Chem 279:24152-62 (2004). PubMed: 15056668