Product namePE Mouse IgG2a [X5563] - Isotype Control
See all Mouse isotype controls
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Specificityab91363 was produced against a synthetic hapten, which is normally not present in Humans or animals. Therefore, ab91363 does not react with any antigen of Human or animal cells.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
- Mouse Isotype Control
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91363 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ab91363 is a negative isotype control
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ab91363 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Fisher RC et al. Disrupting Inflammation-Associated CXCL8-CXCR1 Signaling Inhibits Tumorigenicity Initiated by Sporadic- and Colitis-Colon Cancer Stem Cells. Neoplasia 21:269-281 (2019). PubMed: 30738331
- Kays JS & Yamamoto BK Evaluation of Microglia/Macrophage Cells from Rat Striatum and Prefrontal Cortex Reveals Differential Expression of Inflammatory-Related mRNA after Methamphetamine. Brain Sci 9:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31775383
- Tomlinson JE et al. Multispectral fluorescence-activated cell sorting of B and T cell subpopulations from equine peripheral blood. Vet Immunol Immunopathol 199:22-31 (2018). PubMed: 29678226
- Wang CW et al. 7-ketocholesterol and 27-hydroxycholesterol decreased doxorubicin sensitivity in breast cancer cells: estrogenic activity and mTOR pathway. Oncotarget 8:66033-66050 (2017). PubMed: 29029490
- Hirota JA et al. The airway epithelium nucleotide-binding domain and leucine-rich repeat protein 3 inflammasome is activated by urban particulate matter. J Allergy Clin Immunol 129:1116-25.e6 (2012). PubMed: 22227418