Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- PE Rabbit monoclonal [Y92] to PDGFR alpha + PDGFR beta - C-terminal
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt (Intra)
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Related conjugates and formulations
Product namePE Anti-PDGFR alpha + PDGFR beta antibody [Y92] (C-terminal)
DescriptionPE Rabbit monoclonal [Y92] to PDGFR alpha + PDGFR beta - C-terminal
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt (Intra)more details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide. This information is proprietary to Abcam and/or its suppliers.
- Flow Cyt (Intra): NIH3T3
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at +4°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 98% PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Alexa Fluor® 488 Anti-PDGFR alpha + PDGFR beta antibody [Y92] (ab196376)
- Alexa Fluor® 594 Anti-PDGFR alpha + PDGFR beta antibody [Y92] (ab206872)
- Alexa Fluor® 405 Anti-PDGFR alpha + PDGFR beta antibody [Y92] (ab206873)
- Anti-PDGFR alpha + PDGFR beta antibody [Y92] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab215978)
- Anti-PDGFR alpha + PDGFR beta antibody [Y92] - BSA and Azide free (ab271835)
- APC Anti-PDGFR alpha + PDGFR beta antibody [Y92] - C-terminal (ab314942)
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab307638 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt (Intra)||
Flow Cyt (Intra)
Cellular localizationPDGFR alpha: Membrane. PDGFR beta: Membrane.
Flow cytometry overlay histogram showing NIH3T3 cells stained with ab307638 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4 % formaldehyde (10 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Triton X-100 for 15 min. The cells were incubated in 1x PBS containing 10 % normal goat serum to block non-specific protein-protein interaction followed by the antibody (ab307638) (1x 106 in 100μl at 0.04μg/ml (1/12500)) for 30 min at 22°C.
Isotype control antibody (black line) was Rabbit IgG (monoclonal) Phycoerythrin (ab209478) used at the same concentration and conditions as the primary antibody. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control.
Acquisition of >5000 events were collected using a 50 mW Yellow/Green laser (561nm) and 585/42 bandpass filter.
This antibody gave a positive signal in NIH3T3 cells fixed with 80 % methanol (5 min) / permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Triton X-100 for 15 min used under the same conditions.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab307638 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.