Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [5A3AD2] to Worniu
- Suitable for: IHC
- Reacts with: Drosophila melanogaster
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-Worniu antibody [5A3AD2]
DescriptionRat monoclonal [5A3AD2] to Worniu
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHCmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Drosophila melanogaster
Recombinant full length protein. This information is proprietary to Abcam and/or its suppliers.
This antibody clone is manufactured by Abcam. If you require a custom buffer formulation or conjugation for your experiments, please contact email@example.com.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Product was previously marketed under the MitoSciences sub-brand.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.5
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% HEPES buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
Purification notesPurity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
Light chain typekappa
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab196362 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
1/100 - 1/250.
1/100 - 1/250.
- Entrez Gene: 34906 Drosophila melanogaster
- SwissProt: Q9VJP2 Drosophila melanogaster
- BG:DS03023.1 antibody
- br35 antibody
- CG4158 antibody
Immunohistochemistry analysis of Worniu in neuroblast nuclei from Drosophila stage 11 embryos. The cells were fixed in 4% formaldehyde for 25 minutes, permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100/PBS, and blocked in 0.1% Triton X-100/PBS, 2.5% Normal Goat Serum, 2.5% Normal Donkey Serum. The Worniu stain used ab196362 at 4.7 µg/mL, overnight at 4°C. The secondary antibody used was Alexa555 Magenta conjugated goat anti-rat (at 10 µg/mL).
Datasheets and documents
ab196362 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Meng JL et al. Temporal transcription factors determine circuit membership by permanently altering motor neuron-to-muscle synaptic partnerships. Elife 9:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32391795
- Li Z et al. A Switch in Tissue Stem Cell Identity Causes Neuroendocrine Tumors in Drosophila Gut. Cell Rep 30:1724-1734.e4 (2020). PubMed: 32049006
- Otsuki L & Brand AH Dorsal-Ventral Differences in Neural Stem Cell Quiescence Are Induced by p57KIP2/Dacapo. Dev Cell 49:293-300.e3 (2019). PubMed: 30905769
- Arefin B et al. Drosophila Neuroblast Selection Is Gated by Notch, Snail, SoxB, and EMT Gene Interplay. Cell Rep 29:3636-3651.e3 (2019). PubMed: 31825841
- Meng JL et al. How prolonged expression of Hunchback, a temporal transcription factor, re-wires locomotor circuits. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31502540
- Hakes AE et al. A newly discovered neural stem cell population is generated by the optic lobe neuroepithelium during embryogenesis in Drosophila melanogaster. Development 145:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30254066
- Wreden CC et al. Temporal Cohorts of Lineage-Related Neurons Perform Analogous Functions in Distinct Sensorimotor Circuits. Curr Biol 27:1521-1528.e4 (2017). PubMed: 28502656