Key features and details
- Expression system: HEK 293 cells
- Purity: > 95% SDS-PAGE
- Endotoxin level: < 1.000 Eu/µg
- Active: Yes
- Tags: His tag C-Terminus
- Suitable for: SDS-PAGE
Product nameRecombinant Human IgG1 Fc Protein, His Tag (Active)
See all IgG1 proteins and peptides
Loaded Biotinylated Human CD64, His,Avitag can bind ab219660 with an affinity constant of 1.60 nM as determined in BLI assay.
Purity> 95 % SDS-PAGE.
Purified by Immobilized metal affinity chromatography.
Endotoxin level< 1.000 Eu/µg
Expression systemHEK 293 cells
Protein lengthProtein fragment
SequenceEPKSCDKTHTCPPCPAPELLGGPSVFLFPPKPKDTLMISRTPEVTCVVVD VSHEDPEVKFNWYVDGVEVHNAKTKPREEQYNSTYRVVSVLTVLHQDWLN GKEYKCKVSNKALPAPIEKTISKAKGQPREPQVYTLPPSRDELTKNQVSL TCLVKGFYPSDIAVEWESNGQPENNYKTTPPVLDSDGSFFLYSKLTVDKS RWQQGNVFSCSVMHEALHNHYTQKSLSLSPGK
Predicted molecular weight27 kDa including tags
Amino acids99 to 330
TagsHis tag C-Terminus
- Human IgG1 ELISA Kit (ab100548)
- Anti-IgG1 antibody [EPR4417] (ab108969)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody [HIS.H8] (ab18184)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody [4D11] (ab5000)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody (ab9108)
- Mouse monoclonal [4E3] Anti-Human IgG1 hinge heavy chain (ab99771)
- Mouse monoclonal [4E3] Anti-Human IgG1 hinge heavy chain (PE) (ab99776)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab219660 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. For long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein on reconstitution (0.1% HSA or BSA).
Constituents: 5% Trehalose, 0.61% Tris, Glycine, Sodium chloride, L-Arginine
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
ReconstitutionReconstitute with sterile deionized water to a concentration of 400 µg/ml.
- Ig gamma 1 chain C region
- IgG heavy chain locus
RelevanceThere are four IgG subclasses (IgG1, 2, 3 and 4) in humans, named in order of their abundance in serum (IgG1 being the most abundant).
Cellular localizationSecreted. Cell membrane; Single-pass membrane protein
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab219660 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Hultström M et al. Angiopoietin-2 Inhibition of Thrombomodulin-Mediated Anticoagulation-A Novel Mechanism That May Contribute to Hypercoagulation in Critically Ill COVID-19 Patients. Biomedicines 10:N/A (2022). PubMed: 35740360