Key features and details
- Expression system: Wheat germ
- Suitable for: WB, SDS-PAGE, ELISA
Product nameRecombinant Human SRSF3 protein
Expression systemWheat germ
Protein lengthProtein fragment
Predicted molecular weight35 kDa including tags
Amino acids1 to 85
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab114675 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
This product was previously labelled as SFRS3.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- arginine/serine-rich 3
- Pre mRNA splicing factor SRP20
- Pre-mRNA-splicing factor SRP20
FunctionMay be involved in RNA processing in relation with cellular proliferation and/or maturation.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the splicing factor SR family.
Contains 1 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domain.
modificationsExtensively phosphorylated on serine residues in the RS domain.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab114675 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Gonçalves V et al. Antagonistic SR proteins regulate alternative splicing of tumor-related Rac1b downstream of the PI3-kinase and Wnt pathways. Hum Mol Genet 18:3696-707 (2009). PubMed: 19602482