Key features and details
- Expression system: Escherichia coli
- Purity: >= 95% SDS-PAGE
- Endotoxin level: <= 1.000 Eu/µg
- Active: Yes
- Suitable for: SDS-PAGE, Functional Studies
Product nameRecombinant mouse M-CSF protein
See all M-CSF proteins and peptides
Method of Determination: NFS-60 cell proliferation
Acception Criteria: ED50 ≤10 ng/mL(≥ 1.0 x 10^5 units/mg)
Purity>= 95 % SDS-PAGE.
Purified using standard chromatographical techniques.
Endotoxin level<=1.000 Eu/µg
Expression systemEscherichia coli
Protein lengthProtein fragment
SequenceMKEVSEHCSH MIGNGHLKVL QQLIDSQMET SCQIAFEFVD QEQLDDPVCY LKKAFFLVQD IIDETMRFKD NTPNANATER LQELSNNLNS CFTKDYEEQN KACVRTFHET PLQLLEKIKN FFNETKNLLE KDWNIFTKNC NNSFAKCSSR DVVTKPMKEV SEHCSHMIGN GHLKVLQQLI DSQMETSCQI AFEFVDQEQL DDPVCYLKKA FFLVQDIIDE TMRFKDNTPN ANATERLQEL SNNLNSCFTK DYEEQNKACV RTFHETPLQL LEKIKNFFNE TKNLLEKDWN IFTKNCNNSF AKCSSRDVVT KP
Predicted molecular weight36 kDa
Amino acids33 to 187
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab129146 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Endotoxin levels determined by kinetic LAL (50% Confidence).
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at Room Temperature. Upon reconsitution add a carrier protein (0.1% BSA). Store at -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.16% Sodium phosphate, 0.29% Sodium chloride
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
ReconstitutionSterile water at 0.1 mg/mL Centrifuge vial before opening. Suspend the product by gently pipetting the above recommended solution down the sides of the vial. DO NOT VORTEX. Allow several minutes for complete reconstitution.
- Colony stimulating factor 1
- Colony stimulating factor 1 (macrophage)
- Colony stimulating factor macrophage specific
FunctionGranulocyte/macrophage colony-stimulating factors are cytokines that act in hematopoiesis by controlling the production, differentiation, and function of 2 related white cell populations of the blood, the granulocytes and the monocytes-macrophages. CSF-1 induces cells of the monocyte/macrophage lineage. It plays a role in immunological defenses, bone metabolism, lipoproteins clearance, fertility and pregnancy.
modificationsGlycosylation and proteolytic cleavage yield different soluble forms. A high molecular weight soluble form is a proteoglycan containing chondroitin sulfate.
Isoform 1 is N- and O-glycosylated. Isoform 3 is N-glycosylated.
Cellular localizationCell membrane and Secreted > extracellular space.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab129146 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Bresque M et al. SIRT6 stabilization and cytoplasmic localization in macrophages regulates acute and chronic inflammation in mice. J Biol Chem 298:101711 (2022). PubMed: 35150745
- Gao Z et al. Nociceptor Neurons are Involved in the Host Response to Escherichia coli Urinary Tract Infections. J Inflamm Res 15:3337-3353 (2022). PubMed: 35702548
- Huang C et al. Hepatocyte growth factor overexpression promotes osteoclastogenesis and exacerbates bone loss in CIA mice. J Orthop Translat 27:9-16 (2021). PubMed: 33344167
- Wang R et al. Urinary Trypsin Inhibitor Protects Tight Junctions of Septic Pulmonary Capillary Endothelial Cells by Regulating the Functions of Macrophages. J Inflamm Res 14:1973-1989 (2021). PubMed: 34045879
- Zheng Y et al. Gentiana scabra Restrains Hepatic Pro-Inflammatory Macrophages to Ameliorate Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease. Front Pharmacol 12:816032 (2021). PubMed: 35115947