Normal Rabbit Serum (ab166640)
Product nameNormal Rabbit Serum
See all Rabbit serum reagents
Rabbit serum for blocking in antibody-based applications or for use in cell culture media. North America origin. Mixed sex rabbits. New Zealand White strain.
Storage instructionsShipped on Dry Ice. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Concentration information loading...
RelevanceSerum is the clear, straw-colored, liquid portion of blood plasma that does not contain fibrinogen or blood cells and remains fluid after clotting.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
Datasheets and documents
ab166640 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Rzhevskiy AS et al. Isolation of Circulating Tumor Cells from Seminal Fluid of Patients with Prostate Cancer Using Inertial Microfluidics. Cancers (Basel) 14:N/A (2022). PubMed: 35884424
- Leppert A et al. ATP-independent molecular chaperone activity generated under reducing conditions. Protein Sci 31:e4378 (2022). PubMed: 35900025
- Case NT et al. The macrophage-derived protein PTMA induces filamentation of the human fungal pathogen Candida albicans. Cell Rep 36:109584 (2021). PubMed: 34433036
- Tian A et al. 3-N-Butyphthalide improves learning and memory in rats with vascular cognitive impairment by activating the SIRT1/BDNF pathway. Mol Med Rep 22:525-533 (2020). PubMed: 32377741
- Liu J et al. Identification of Genes Differentially Expressed in Simvastatin-Induced Alveolar Bone Formation. JBMR Plus 3:e10122 (2019). PubMed: 31131344
- Kuang Y et al. Cluster of differentiation 147 mediates chemoresistance in breast cancer by affecting vacuolar H+-ATPase expression and activity. Oncol Lett 15:7279-7290 (2018). PubMed: 29731886
- Nakazawa KR et al. Accumulation and localization of macrophage phenotypes with human intervertebral disc degeneration. Spine J 18:343-356 (2018). PubMed: 29031872
- Park MJ et al. Leptin, leptin receptors and hypoxia-induced factor-1a expression in the placental bed of patients with and without preeclampsia during pregnancy. Mol Med Rep 17:5292-5299 (2018). PubMed: 29393497