Donkey Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (10nm Gold) (ab39593)
Key features and details
- Donkey Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (10nm Gold)
- Conjugation: Gold 10nm
- Host species: Donkey
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: Electron Microscopy
Related conjugates and formulations
Product nameDonkey Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (10nm Gold)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Electron Microscopymore details
Mouse IgG whole molecule.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis product has been immuno-affinity purified and immuno cross-absorbed to reduce non-specific reactions. The activity of each lot is determined using a dot-spot test system as described by Moeremans et al., J. Immunol. Methods, 74, (1984), 353.
This product is an immunogold reagent built around colloidal gold particles of 10nm. The paritcle population is monodisperse and thus shows minimal size variation and overlap. Typically, the coefficient of variance for the 10nm particle size conjugate is less than 10 %.
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab39593 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Datasheets and documents
ab39593 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Stoyanova II et al. Ghrelin Regulates Expression of the Transcription Factor Pax6 in Hypoxic Brain Progenitor Cells and Neurons. Cells 11:N/A (2022). PubMed: 35269403
- Jin H et al. An inactivated recombinant rabies virus displaying the Zika virus prM-E induces protective immunity against both pathogens. PLoS Negl Trop Dis 15:e0009484 (2021). PubMed: 34086672
- Li X et al. Presynaptic Endosomal Cathepsin D Regulates the Biogenesis of GABAergic Synaptic Vesicles. Cell Rep 28:1015-1028.e5 (2019). PubMed: 31340140
- Yoshimura A et al. Exosomal miR-99a-5p is elevated in sera of ovarian cancer patients and promotes cancer cell invasion by increasing fibronectin and vitronectin expression in neighboring peritoneal mesothelial cells. BMC Cancer 18:1065 (2018). PubMed: 30396333
- Kobayashi M et al. Exosomal miR-1290 is a potential biomarker of high-grade serous ovarian carcinoma and can discriminate patients from those with malignancies of other histological types. J Ovarian Res 11:81 (2018). PubMed: 30219071
- Nakamura K et al. Exosomes Promote Ovarian Cancer Cell Invasion through Transfer of CD44 to Peritoneal Mesothelial Cells. Mol Cancer Res 15:78-92 (2017). PubMed: 27758876
- Vardaki I et al. Periostin is identified as a putative metastatic marker in breast cancer-derived exosomes. Oncotarget 7:74966-74978 (2016). Electron Microscopy . PubMed: 27589561