Donkey Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 750) (ab175738)
Key features and details
- Donkey Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 750)
- Conjugation: Alexa Fluor® 750. Ex: 749nm, Em: 775nm
- Host species: Donkey
- Suitable for: WB
Related conjugates and formulations
Product nameDonkey Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 750)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
ConjugationAlexa Fluor® 750. Ex: 749nm, Em: 775nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Stable for 12 months at -20°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 23% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads.
We batch test Donkey Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 750), ab175738 in fluorescent WB. Although we don’t batch test for ICC, ELISA, IHC-Fr or Flow cytometry customers have had success usingDonkey Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 750), ab175738 in these applications.
Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc, a Thermo Fisher Scientific Company. The Alexa Fluor® dye included in this product is provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye, the purchase of this product conveys to the buyer the non-transferable right to use the purchased product and components of the product only in research conducted by the buyer (whether the buyer is an academic or for-profit entity). As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye the sale of this product is expressly conditioned on the buyer not using the product or its components, or any materials made using the product or its components, in any activity to generate revenue, which may include, but is not limited to use of the product or its components: in manufacturing; (ii) to provide a service, information, or data in return for payment (iii) for therapeutic, diagnostic or prophylactic purposes; or (iv) for resale, regardless of whether they are sold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than research, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5781 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or email@example.com.
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab175738 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Anti-alpha Tubulin antibody [DM1A] - Loading Control (ab7291) at 1 µg/ml + HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate at 10 µg
Donkey Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 750) (ab175738) at 1/10000 dilution
Observed band size: 50 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
This blot was produced using a 4-12% Bis-tris gel under the MOPS buffer system. The gel was run at 200V for 50 minutes before being transferred onto a Nitrocellulose membrane at 30V for 70 minutes. The membrane was then blocked for an hour using 5% Milk before being incubated with ab7291 overnight at 4°C. Antibody binding was detected using ab175738 at a 1:10,000 dilution for 1hr at room temperature and then imaged using the Licor Odyssey CLx.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
Datasheets and documents
ab175738 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Bruun J et al. E-cadherin is a robust prognostic biomarker in colorectal cancer and low expression is associated with sensitivity to inhibitors of topoisomerase, aurora, and HSP90 in preclinical models. Mol Oncol 16:2312-2329 (2022). PubMed: 34890102
- Dehkordi SK et al. Profiling senescent cells in human brains reveals neurons with CDKN2D/p19 and tau neuropathology. Nat Aging 1:1107-1116 (2021). PubMed: 35531351
- Miranda-Barrientos J et al. Ventral tegmental area GABA, glutamate, and glutamate-GABA neurons are heterogeneous in their electrophysiological and pharmacological properties. Eur J Neurosci N/A:N/A (2021). PubMed: 33619763
- Puerta-Guardo H et al. Flavivirus NS1 Triggers Tissue-Specific Vascular Endothelial Dysfunction Reflecting Disease Tropism. Cell Rep 26:1598-1613.e8 (2019). PubMed: 30726741
- Hanson MM et al. Rapid conditional targeted ablation model for hemolytic anemia in the rat. Physiol Genomics 48:626-32 (2016). PubMed: 27368711